A MUNICIPALITY OF DIVERSE BUT UNIFIED, EMPOWERED AND GOD-LOVING PEOPLE, ENJOYING THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESSIVE ECONOMY WITH BALANCE ENVIRONMENT, UNDER A FIRM AND TRANSPARENT LEADERSHIP, RECOGNIZES AS A COMMERCIAL AND AGRO-INDUSTRIAL HAVEN IN THE EASTERN PART OF CAVITE.
TO SERVE, SUSTAIN, PROTECT AND PROVIDE GMAians A SAFE AND DRUG FREE COMMUNITY, EFFECTIVE PROGRAMS ON HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT, EDUCATION, HOUSING, EMPLOYMENT, AGRICULTURE, COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY THROUGH SKILLS, DEVELOPMENT TRAININGS, INFRASTRACTURE AND STRICT IMPLEMENTATION OF LAWS.
Imno ng GMA
Music and Lyrics by: Myrna Ayuro-Jatayna
Musical Score by: Mercy Jataytan-Fulgencio
Tempo De Marcha
General Mariano Alvarez, Bayan
Buong puso ka naming itinatanghal,
Ang aming dangal pag-asa'y tanglawan,
Ika'y mananatiling ilaw kailanman,
Ang alab ng kagitingan, sa puso ng mamamayan,
Sa'yo bayan aming mahal, iaalay kailanpaman,
Pag-unlad mo'y isusulong, Harangin may di uurong,
Pangarap mo'y tutuparin, ang tagumpay hanggang kamtin,
Dakila ka... O bayan ko.....
Bantayog ng pag-asa ko...
Pagsulong mo O GMA...
Tagumpay mo'y ligaya ko....
Fri, 25. November 2016 - Mon, 12. December 2016
VAW Free Community Starts...
Fri, 11. November 2016, 06:00 - 11:00
National Children's Month...
Wed, 9. November 2016
Capability Enhancement of...
Mon, 7. November 2016, 08:00 - Fri, 11. November 2016, 12:00
Promotion of Good Nutriti...
Sat, 6. August 2016
Educational Cash Assistan...
Fri, 22. July 2016, 08:12
38th National Disability ...
Wed, 20. July 2016
Buntis Congress 2016
Mon, 18. July 2016, 07:00 - 12:00
Job Fair 2016 "Trabahong ...
Securing Business PermitNEW
1. SEC/DTI Registration
2. Brgy. Clearance/ Permit to Operate
3. Sedula (Individual/Corporation)
4. RPT Payment (AmilIyar) / Lease Contract
5. ID picture (2x2) 1pc.
1. Declaration of Gross Sales/ Receipts for the preceding year
2. Brgy. Clearance / Permit to Operate
3. Sedula (Individual/ Corporation)
4. RPT Payment (Amilyar) / Clearance
1. Affidavit of retirement/ closure (end of operation and reason)
2. Latest Mayor’s Permit and Official Receipt/s
3. Brgy. Certificate Retirement
4. Gross Sales/ Receipts of last /current year of operation.
1. 21 below male / female needs a parents consent
2. Barangay Clearance - for single and bonifide residence
3. Authenticated Birth Certificate / NSO Copy
4. Certificate of NO MARRIAGE
5. 2 X 2 ID Picture 4pcs. white background
6. Must attend a Seminar on:
7. "Family and Parenthood" under RHU and MSWD usually Tuesday and Thursday
1. Secure all the requirements
2. Apply for a Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) usually 10 days to process
3. Submit all the requirements to the Office of the Mayor
Water Connection PermitRequirements
1. Water Application Form from concern agencies, duly signed / approved by the agency head.
2. Official Receipt, Payment for corresponding fees, along the road and across the road.
1. Electrical Application Form from Engineering Office duly signed by the Mun. Engineer and licensed electrician.
2. Official Receipt, Payment for corresponding fees.
Endorsement for EmploymentEmployment
1. Barangay Certification for Employment
2. Resume / Biodata
1. Residence Certificate
2. Barangay Certification for Employment
3. Police Clearance / NBI Clearance
4. Health Permit / Health Card
5. SSS E1 Form / TIN No.
6. Official Receipts for Health Permit & Mayors Working Permit
1. Secure and Photocopy all the requirements
2. Secure payment for working permit at the Treasurer's Office
3. Submit all the requirements including the Official Receipt to the Office of the Mayor
4. Releasing of the working permit
1. Barangay Certification
2. Social Case Study Record duly signed by the Social Welfare Officers
3. Medical / Clinical Abstract / Prescription
4. for Burial Assistance ( Death Certificate )
5. for Educational Assistance ( Form 137, Certificate of last school attended )
1. Secure all the requirements
2. Submit all the requirements to the Office of the Mayor
3. Usually 1 to 2 weeks to process
Educational Assistance1. Barangay Clearance
2. School Credentials (Form 137, Certificate of Grades)
3. Good Moral Certificate
Special Mayors PermitREQUIREMENTS
1. Letter request indicating their purposes duly signed by the head of the company / agency.
*Streamers / Tarpaulin
2. Official Receipt for corresponding fees
3. Barangay Permit for issuance of Calling Permit Fee
1. Submit all the requirements to the Office of the Mayor
2. Releasing of the Special Permit
Right of Way Electrical Permit* Requirements
1. Electrical Application Form, duly signed and approved by the Mun. Engineer and a licensed electrician
2. Barangay Certification of Residency if he/she occupied an easement lot in the barangay.
3. Certificate of Occupancy (optional)
4. Official Receipt, Payment for corresponding fee.
Issuance of Burial Contract1. Death Certificate duly signed by Mun. Public Health Offices / Private Physician.
2. Payment of corresponding fee / Official Receipt