Page 3 of 3
- Duly filled Registration Form 01 (3 copies) with ID pictures attached and attested by the school principal or registrar.
- Any of the following to attest his/her age:
- Birth/baptismal certificate
- Form 138 where age is specified
- Joint Affidavit of two disinterested parties pertaining to the age of student.
- Form 138 (High School Report Card)
- Certification by School Registrar that the student has a passing school grade during the previous semester/school year
- Certified true copy of the student's class card where his/her passing could be determined
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Students-applicants may apply at any of the following: DOLE Regional/District/Provincial Office, Public Employment Service Offices (PESOs), or other deputized entities.
- Employers may signify their intention to hire students by signing a Pledge of Commitment and submitting it to the nearest PESOs/DOLE Regional Offices.
- << Prev